This We Believe
- Education is a shared responsibility of the individual, family, school and community.
- High expectations challenge people to higher levels of performance.
- All people are expected to act with reason, respect and responsibility.
- It is essential to appreciate diversity and value the contributions of others.
- Education should be appropriate to the cognitive, social and emotional needs of students.
- Teachers and others who support a child’s education are valuable assets.
- District resources must be used as efficiently and effectively as possible.